- METERIAL AND INCLUDES: Acrylic transparent cover, 24* black rubber strip and black rubber ring, stainless steel mesh and basin, 4* rubber column, 2* special elastic steel cross, 1* serrated blade for dry trim, 1* straight blade for wet trim, 1*scissors - VISUAL CUTTING: 16-inch diameter. Clear plastic top for visual and precision cutting - FUNCTION: Trim twigs and remove leaves (hydroponic) - POWERFUL SCISSORS: Harness the power of 30 scissors in 1 Unit - HIGHTLY QUALITY: Come with sharp blade make clean quality cuts and minimize the damage done to the plants, help to reduce cleanup and any mess
The Bowl trimmer save your half trimming time. Crystal dome to see your product and with inverted cutter blades which are removable from the top. Any project a snap when looking to collect leaves from your plants. if you look for the best tool to help you with your garden the bowl trimmer is perfect for all kinds of projects.
Note: Bowl trimmer only use for small amount of your project one of the time. Putting too much project / spin too fast will cost the spin motor damage. About 40Grams for each project.
Flower Trimmer Operating Instruction:
1. Remove the top from the flower trimmer's base
Remove the top from the flower trimmer's base. The inside of the top contains the high-density rubber tongues that are used to push the plant leaves into the blade grill. The cutting blades or wires are located below the grill.
2. Place the untrimmed plants on the grill
Place the untrimmed plants on top of the grill. The plants should be many to make sure the grill surface is covered(approximately 40 dry grams).
3. Place the top and handle back on the base
Place the top and handle back on the top of the trimmer's base.
4. Turn the handle clockwise about 15-30 rounds
Using the handle, make 15-30 complete turns, While spinning the handle, the inside rubber twist tongues multiplies the rate of the spinning plants and blades by over 30 times.
A combination of the rubber tongues presses and rolls the plants into the spinning blades can improve the cutting efficiency. Only 30 seconds can yield one hour's work.
5. Remove the top and collect the plant
Open the top and trimmed plants and their fragmental bud/leaves can be found individually on th middle grill and in the trimmer basin.
Depending on the type of plants, the trimming can be used for the preparation of plants' essential oils.
6. Repeat the process for more harvest
If you think the leave pieces are not small enough, keep repeating the above process as many times as you want, or until you have completed your harvest. when finished, easy clean every part of the trimmer and store it.